Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ghis:Ghis_imp said:Who is the founder of this forum? I absolutely love this forum, and I am grateful it is there. I have been reading threads right and left ever since I bought my CB a month ago. Would it be The Ferret by any chance?

Mutiny on the Bounty, Moby Dick, Peter Pan, Sponge Bob Square Pants... hmm, articulate literate, alliterative, literal parallels with divisive, elusive, deluded, illustrative thematic material! +1 MG! Sounds like you're on a roll; thanks for such great "roll play" among us!metallyguitarded_imp said:It is a common misperception that the ferret captains this vessel when, in fact, the ferret is to Guth as Fletcher Christian is to Captain Bligh, as Starbuck is to Captain Ahab, as Smee is to Captain Hook, or, though deviating from the theme, most accurately, Patrick is to Sponge Bob.

Nope. My spouse and kids would assure you I'm nerdy and wordy enough to come out with such word strings without much help or encouragement! Guess I can't help myself at times....Randy B_imp said:Fritz did you need to bust out a thesaurus for that amalgamation of synonyms?![]()

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:EmptySea_imp said:Hmm no mention of Gilligan.

Guilty as charged.Ghis_imp said:Who is the founder of this forum? I absolutely love this forum, and I am grateful it is there. I have been reading threads right and left ever since I bought my CB a month ago. Would it be The Ferret by any chance?

Actually, all it took was sending in a couple of box tops from "Honda Puffs" cereal (you know, the cereal shaped like little inline-4 engines) along with $2.00. In return, I was sent a secret decoder ring that revealed the directions to unlocking the seat on my CB1100 where I would find a pouch filled with information. Turns out that the pouch under my seat also contained a golden forum launch ticket. The rest is history.Rboe_imp said:I'm pretty sure Guth "started" the forum vs. just finding it somewhere........ :angel:
