For Guth

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Here again:

c441d8332ec018ee2f6a2e571a9feb6d.jpg


They heard we were coming

35ee51234440613ca93c75ca4ccac67b.jpg


Potato pie

4810c31cb5976b2f10ff0567a9bbe35e.jpg


Meat pie

9296e9120c7f50559a4fd929770c7b39.jpg
 
:rofl: someone put ketchup on the top of the hamburger bun instead of inside.

J/K I have no idea what I'm looking at
 
Check out that police car—Public Order and Riot Squad. Have a lot of riots in Oz do you?
 
Thread starter
Ferret, it’s a meat pie. Minced meat in gravy in a pastry case. Ketchup on top. The other one’s the same except it has potato topping.

Popgun, not many, but they follow Pterodactyl just in case.
 
Cormanus, why would the ketchup go on top of the bun, rather than inside it? Now you have to use utensils to eat it.
 
VLJ, they ARE civilized down there ya know :)
Cormanus, Ptero and Bubba might be friends...
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Check out that police car—Public Order and Riot Squad. Have a lot of riots in Oz do you?
It's just a precautionary deployment ready for the lunch time rush ... 11:45 am here. :dodgy:
 
I want to eat at this restaurant... I think it's the signage.

I need to win the ever-loving lotto or something.
 
MTC, you could slowly transition from one to the other by starting with loose meat sandwiches. They tend to be bit more messy so be sure to take some wet wipes along with you when stopping for one of these while traveling via the CB.
 
Maybe the pie shop sells doughnuts too
 
Public Order and Riot Squad
If I visit that diner, and if I adorn my bike with "Public Order and Riot Squad" lettering on the tank, do I qualify for a free donut?
 
Thread starter
VLJ_imp said:
Cormanus, why would the ketchup go on top of the bun, rather than inside it? Now you have to use utensils to eat it.
It’s not a bun, VLJ. It’s a pastry case. If you have one of those doohickeys with a pointy nozzle, you can squirt the ketchup (or sauce, as we call it) inside the case. As for eating it, using utensils is frowned on. There’s a technique whereby, as Pterodactyl puts it, ‘you have to chew and suck at the same time’.
 
Okay, fine, but how are you supposed to pick it up and eat it with your hands after you've covered the top of it with "sauce," as seen in the picture? What, do you just put your fingers right in the ketchup? Or does that pic show the rare exception, as almost no one squirts the ketchup on the top rather than inside the case?

Dangerous food, freakishly dangerous wildlife, and one year you guys actually chose Rick Springfield as your country's best guitarist.

Man, Oz sure ain't for the faint of heart.
 
VLJ_imp said:
Okay, fine, but how are you supposed to pick it up and eat it with your hands after you've covered the top of it with "sauce," as seen in the picture? What, do you just put your fingers right in the ketchup? Or does that pic show the rare exception, as almost no one squirts the ketchup on the top rather than inside the case?

Dangerous food, freakishly dangerous wildlife, and one year you guys actually chose Rick Springfield as your country's best guitarist.

Man, Oz sure ain't for the faint of heart.
:rofl: That's pretty funny, but watch what you say about Rick Springfield. Look up some of those old ZOOT videos on YouTube. Rick definitely knew his way around a Gibson SG.
 
VLJ_imp said:
Okay, fine, but how are you supposed to pick it up and eat it with your hands after you've covered the top of it with "sauce," as seen in the picture? What, do you just put your fingers right in the ketchup? Or does that pic show the rare exception, as almost no one squirts the ketchup on the top rather than inside the case?

Dangerous food, freakishly dangerous wildlife, and one year you guys actually chose Rick Springfield as your country's best guitarist.

Man, Oz sure ain't for the faint of heart.

I may add a video of Rick Springfield on guitar later.

“How To Eat An Aussie Meat Pie”






(Step Two: Don’t Litter)
 
Ahhhh, so it's much smaller than I thought! It's not a two-handed job at all. It's more like eating a cinnamon roll.

Okay, now I get it. And now I want one.
 
Back
Top