Jan 30, 2018 #21 the Ferret Road warrior Rocky_imp said: This thread is so funny :rofl: Click to expand... just what we needed
Jan 30, 2018 #23 G Guth_imp Road warrior VLJ_imp said: Ahhhh, so it's much smaller than I thought! It's not a two-handed job at all. It's more like eating a cinnamon roll. Okay, now I get it. And now I want one. Click to expand... :rofl:
VLJ_imp said: Ahhhh, so it's much smaller than I thought! It's not a two-handed job at all. It's more like eating a cinnamon roll. Okay, now I get it. And now I want one. Click to expand... :rofl:
Jan 30, 2018 #24 N Nortoon_imp Road warrior People on YouTube like the Aussie or is that Aussome meat pie. However if you search for Vegemite you don't have to view the taste results, just look at the pictures beside the links.
People on YouTube like the Aussie or is that Aussome meat pie. However if you search for Vegemite you don't have to view the taste results, just look at the pictures beside the links.
Feb 23, 2018 #25 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter Just to give this a bump, a famous citizen of the USA has given this pie eating a go. Not he failed to heed the temperature warning! YouTube is not currently available on this device.
Just to give this a bump, a famous citizen of the USA has given this pie eating a go. Not he failed to heed the temperature warning! YouTube is not currently available on this device.
Feb 23, 2018 #26 U use2b_imp Road warrior Meat pie with ketchup on top actually sounds good . I grew up till age 11 in the Appalachian mountains we ate differently
Meat pie with ketchup on top actually sounds good . I grew up till age 11 in the Appalachian mountains we ate differently
Feb 23, 2018 #27 emptysea Road warrior Thanks for sharing Will’s “meat pie” video, Cormanus. I’m awake at 3:00am, but now I have fodder for dreams of foreign lands with beautiful art and, of course, scrumptious pies of meat.
Thanks for sharing Will’s “meat pie” video, Cormanus. I’m awake at 3:00am, but now I have fodder for dreams of foreign lands with beautiful art and, of course, scrumptious pies of meat.
Feb 24, 2018 #28 N Nortoon_imp Road warrior I had meat pie for supper last night. More Quebecois that Aussie though. Of course ketchup was on the plate.
I had meat pie for supper last night. More Quebecois that Aussie though. Of course ketchup was on the plate.