peterbaron
Road warrior
OK, looks like you are on the right path....what about the** last one ? 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

what specifically is your question ..peterbaron_imp said:OK, looks like you are on the right path....what about the** last one ?![]()



..you are correct, but now, he is checking the Forum, not riding, so I was wrong..Chuckk_imp said:nothing seems to stop him ..
19.4 miles a day PB. According to our Gov's Stay Home order we are allowed to go to a park, so everyday I ride up to the nearest park, ride down to the marina, and ride back home which is 19.4 miles round trip. Thought about making multiple trips up and back, or going to the next closest park which is 30 miles away so I could ride more, but I don't want to take advantage of the order/situation. While this is going on, the little trips to the park are enough to satisfy my need to ride..peterbaron_imp said:sh*t, rainy weather not clearing fast enough for my scheduled ride :-/, will wait another hr and go regardless..
..bet you, the Ferret is clocking his miles :clap:


I opened up one of the trikes fobos just to see if any had shown signs of corrosion.. (they are sealed pretty well)..take a peek ..