First ride

Danny LV_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
First ride yesterday after 9 yrs and 21 surgeries. Felt so awesome to be riding again. Can't wait for the rains to stop so I can ride on these great PA country roads again.
 
Alright!

And these bikes get better and better as they break in!
 
Great news, mate. Glad you enjoyed it. How did you find the CB1100?
 
Congrats Danny, hope you enjoy the new bike. Have fun and ride safe.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Great news, mate. Glad you enjoyed it. How did you find the CB1100?
Felt so easy to handle compared to the bmw 1150 I had before. very smooth shifting. throttle a little sensitive. but will get used to it.
Thanks guys. I do appreciate the commentary. Hard to describe the elation. put 44,700 in 3 years on my first new bike and never left the state. hoping to do more with this bike that feels so easy to handle. Still got more stretching to do.
 
21 surgeries? TWENTY ONE!?! Wow, I've had 3 over the years, and that's more than enough for one lifetime.

Glad to hear it worked and you're back on a bike.
 
Thread starter
thanks. so glad to be back. been craving for years after the accident. yeah 21. funny how we can remember some things. can't remember what my wife wanted from the store.
 
Thread starter
Damfino_imp said:
Congrats Danny on getting back in the saddle again! :thumbsup:
I know the feeling well.
Thanks Damfino. Glad you made it too.
HikerToo_imp said:
Which section of PA, I spend many hours on the South Eastern back roads of PA, great exploring on the CB...I love it!!
I'm in the Kutztown area. Used to ride north up to New Reingold or south to
Pennsburg
 
Thread starter
CB4ME_imp said:
Danny, what part of PA do you ride?

Some of my favorite riding is in York, Lanchaster and Adams counties.
Since I'm just starting out again I've been riding local in the Kutztown area.
You must get some nice roads and scenery.
 
Back
Top