First decent ride in months.

Tezza_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Completed a 243km ride today with a few club members. We are allowed to go 150km from home now so I had a chance to bed in the new tires,sprockets and chain. I put a couple of Dunlop Arrowmax on one size larger than stock and they seem to handle really well. I have added a map of our travels and a pic of my mates recently acquired R100 CS Beema.
d1d6b55461ea9d4d44e84be8d5e65d90.jpg

8ee90ef544323e0758d1f0b035ce9f8b.jpg
 
That looks like a great route and a lot of fun. Your mate’s CS is striking. There’s one for sale here with 48,000 miles for USD $3800. I keep finding myself tempted to call.
 
That's a great photo Tezza, thanks for sharing! Did your CB1100 come with the low-rise handlebars when you bought it or did you add those later on?
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
That's a great photo Tezza, thanks for sharing! Did your CB1100 come with the low-rise handlebars when you bought it or did you add those later on?
Just installed them a couple of months ago with the intention of fitting a bikini fairing that was destined for my Z1 kwaka. However the Z1 needs to stay original and also because I ride the CB a lot more.
 
Nice ride Tezza, although I see the kill joys have reduced the speed limit on the Wivenhoe Somerset road to 80 km/h. Why for heaven’s sake?

So is the faring going on the CB?
 
Back
Top