thumper_imp
Been there
You almost look happy to be finally taking delivery. 
Congratulations. :excited:

Congratulations. :excited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I kinda agree with you, but hey, you've described by '13 model!The Spaceman_imp said:Very Nice!
I'm thinking it would look even better with just a few mods...blacked out cylinders and cases, black-trimmed wheels, and a 4 into 1 exhaust. And some side-covers trimmed to fit inside the frame rails rather than over them. Hell, maybe you could even get the tank cut down to make it a tad sleeker.
Seriously, ride and enjoy!
I do wish for a six-speed tranny & larger gas tank tho. Mickie... I know you haven't ridden it yet so maybe the questionThe ferret_imp said:I got to hear it fired up for the first time. Sounded like a 2013 to me, or at least not much different.
Also sat on it. Seat did feel thicker and softer and it also appeared to sit differently than my 2013. I felt like I was more on top of the bike with the bars feeling lower.
But then again I am going from memory on both of those since it was Jan 10 or something when I last rode the 13.
The ferret_imp said:Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce 000155 :excited:
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/023_zpsc561176a.jpg.html]
possibly the first 2014 with these
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/022_zpsd73edcf5.jpg.html]
0 miles :celebrate:
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/009_zps32164147.jpg.html]
the bad news..it's raining.supposed to rain today, tomorrow and Friday..so I told them I would pick it up Saturday :biker:
Yea baby :banana:
Lol, you silly goose!The Spaceman_imp said:Very Nice!
I'm thinking it would look even better with just a few mods...blacked out cylinders and cases, black-trimmed wheels, and a 4 into 1 exhaust. And some side-covers trimmed to fit inside the frame rails rather than over them. Hell, maybe you could even get the tank cut down to make it a tad sleeker.
Seriously, ride and enjoy!

I kinda agree with you, but hey, you've described by '13 model!Mike Bee_imp said:I kinda agree with you, but hey, you've described by '13 model!The Spaceman_imp said:Very Nice!
I'm thinking it would look even better with just a few mods...blacked out cylinders and cases, black-trimmed wheels, and a 4 into 1 exhaust. And some side-covers trimmed to fit inside the frame rails rather than over them. Hell, maybe you could even get the tank cut down to make it a tad sleeker.
Seriously, ride and enjoy!I do wish for a six-speed tranny & larger gas tank tho.
Oh yeah, congrats Ferret - may your skies clear and your grin widen!
~ The Bee
I do wish for a six-speed tranny & larger gas tank tho. 


enjoy



hy:
Those sure are some sweet looking rides. I just rolled in and got caught in some of that rain you showed on your radar and it was not fun.
Cant wait to hear your ride report.