Ferrets new ride

Congrats Ferret! :thumbsup:

It's an absolutely stunning bike, (call me crazy, but I could swear I see a little KZ1000 DNA, ....naw, couldn't be)

I know it's been tough to wait for the bike, I would be climbing the walls! They say good things come to those that wait, you are proof of that. :)

Hope you get to ride soon
 
Ferret,

I just got off the phone with Honda of America and they said the info on accessories for the '14 has not been released yet and so they have no information. :( That would mean that if you did have the number, your dealer could not order them.

I guess if you want them right now, Takashi may be your only hope (Princess Leia there). So instead of me asking him, I'm going to let you do it.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Ferret,

I just got off the phone with Honda of America and they said the info on accessories for the '14 has not been released yet and so they have no information. :( That would mean that if you did have the number, your dealer could not order them.

I guess if you want them right now, Takashi may be your only hope (Princess Leia there). So instead of me asking him, I'm going to let you do it.

You CALLED American Honda? I didn't know you could do that...wow.

Look I barely order here in America, I'm not ordering from Japan lol
 
Congrats, Ferret. That bike is a beauty.

The one thing I wish I had on my '13 are those beautiful chrome pipes. They're sooo symetrical :D
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Ferret,

I just got off the phone with Honda of America and they said the info on accessories for the '14 has not been released yet and so they have no information. :( That would mean that if you did have the number, your dealer could not order them.

I guess if you want them right now, Takashi may be your only hope (Princess Leia there). So instead of me asking him, I'm going to let you do it.

You CALLED American Honda? I didn't know you could do that...wow.

Look I barely order here in America, I'm not ordering from Japan lol

You CALLED American Honda? I didn't know you could do that...wow.

Look I barely order here in America, I'm not ordering from Japan lol
I believe the number is in the owners manual, but I didn't feel like getting it out so I just googled it.

If you call them, they want your VIN, but he just pulled up my bike and asked how many miles I had on the bike (?). Then I asked for the info you wanted and he put me on hold and did some checking.

I called them about something when I first got mine last year too, but can't remember why.

Its really easy to order from Samurider. I'll ask Takashi if they are available over there. He speaks English well so he is easy to deal with, unlike webike where they apparently only use google translate!
 
Hi Ferret, I am very happy that you finally got your bike and it looks GREAT !!! Have many safe rides on that beautiful bike.
 
Ferret, you know what's cool? We are all diggin ur bike and we are really happy for you as if we got ours Dude! Big congrats!!:celebrate:

BTW Does the DLX come with heated grips?
 
tbone455_imp said:
Ferret, you know what's cool? We are all diggin ur bike and we are really happy for you as if we got ours Dude! Big congrats!!:celebrate:

BTW Does the DLX come with heated grips?
Honestly, I think the ferret could be picking up a new mini-bike and we'd all be super happy for him. The fact that he's picking up a bike that he's truly excited about is just icing on the cake. :biker:
 
Thread starter
Thanks again, you guys are great. Much appreciated. :thumbsup:
 
Nice. I would love an DLX in white. In Czech republic the dealer puts 1.5 mile drive on a new bike in pre-sales check. So I got mine with 2 kms on the clock.
 
Back
Top