gbpack89_imp
Running like a top
Got a quick video of the exh before work
Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Holy crap that sounds mean! My neighbors would kill me. I like it though, LOLgbpack89_imp said:Got a quick video of the exh before work
Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
What type of saw/blade did you use to cut it?gbpack89_imp said:Yeah, just cut it after the hole for the tail light wiring. I still wanted to use it for the new wires
![]()
![]()
Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Are you thinking of re-enforcing the sheetmetal? Maybe a couple of 3/8" tubing pieces, bent to the contour, and welded in place? The tubing could serve as a conduit for the wiring if needed.0011bc_imp said:Got it cut and did some rolling. Think I'll measure up, cut and dry fit this weekend.
May I ask how it turned out? I'm about to order one myself.kennyw_imp said:This one is $179 on ebay. The guy is local to me and I brought my 2017 in to test fit his product on to verify it would fit even though it was designed for the 2013-14.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-CB11...1c03557:g:teoAAOSwcMZbmYuT&frcectupt=true