Fender Eliminator that isnt $275

Yeah, my eliminator cost $275 and the signals another $150, but I love the look:

f471716972242cc256c1e264af871339.jpg
 
Haha I went in to grab my jacket and the wife asked what it was I was doing out there 😀

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
 
gbpack89_imp said:
Yeah, just cut it after the hole for the tail light wiring. I still wanted to use it for the new wires
e36c5e4b19433d8c6ad885662a5bc52e.jpg

dea6c12c861d5896fe97f836ea6721b8.jpg


Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
What type of saw/blade did you use to cut it?
 
I recently eliminated my rear fender and installed a LED tail/brake light. I can't get the running lights to work, it's 3 wires but it won't work. I can get the brake light to work only when grounding the black wire to the chassis and not the original black wire from the harness.

any suggestions?
 
Ken, On our bike, the wiring harness ground wires are green. Unless someone helps you, when I get off work I'll check the wiring diagram for the taillight colors. Not that there are reports of swapped wires on some 14's.
 
0011bc_imp said:
Got it cut and did some rolling. Think I'll measure up, cut and dry fit this weekend.
Are you thinking of re-enforcing the sheetmetal? Maybe a couple of 3/8" tubing pieces, bent to the contour, and welded in place? The tubing could serve as a conduit for the wiring if needed.

Just a thought. Thanks for sharing.
 
Ken,

Green is ground

G/Y is brake light. (Green/yellow)

Bl/Br is tail light. (Black/brown)

That is from the wiring diagram. Don't forget that your '14 may have the brake and tail light wiring reversed as mentioned in the above posts.
 
It fits the 2017 and he has pictures of it on my bike on the Ebay ad. However, I didn't use it on my bike. I don't want to remove my fender.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top