fake ngk/honda sparkplugs

max

Road warrior
Thread starter
Just found this online and had not heard about it, maybe you haven't either.


Fake ngk sparkplugs
I wonder what the motivation is behind this.
 
Are you sure? On the NGK fake plug page they show the lettering should be centered on the ceramic. It isn’t on the jegs page listed above.

I looked at the plugs I got from the Honda dealer and the lettering is centered as NGK says it should be.

Just wondering.
 
the ones I bought from Jegs a couple of years ago did not have the S suffix (special washer). Haven't checked if they are centered or not.

Ok just went out and checked and they look centered to me, or mostly centered since the plug designation is printed below NGK.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Are you sure? On the NGK fake plug page they show the lettering should be centered on the ceramic. It isn’t on the jegs page listed above.

I looked at the plugs I got from the Honda dealer and the lettering is centered as NGK says it should be.

Just wondering.
I got my spare plugs from Jeggs. They have the lettering pretty much centered, with the part number below it. The also have the 4 character designation on the hex nut.

The image shown on the Jeggs website is a generic image. It's not an LMAR8A-9S. It's a relatively short nosed Iridium plated plug.
 
Back
Top