dBuster_imp
Been there
I like... But where on the napkin would it indicate any rubber dampening? Or is that not a concern? 
Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


dbuster,dBuster_imp said:It was being designed to accommodate the stock signals but I believe an electrical harness extension would be required.
Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
Are you going to be making the extension harnesses to go along with this wonderful fabrication work?Lord Popgun_imp said:dbuster,dBuster_imp said:It was being designed to accommodate the stock signals but I believe an electrical harness extension would be required.
Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
Great! I'm an electronics tech so wiring it or getting an extension as shown above somewhere is no biggie.
Thanks.