wildezt_imp
Been there
here is another one now:-
Page Not Found - Puig Hi-Tech Parts
Page Not Found - Puig Hi-Tech Parts
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
could you please post a couple of snaps for us JMC...?jmc1100_imp said:Just installed Motech crash bars 2days from Twisted Throttle I also ordered shop manual need info on ft. lbs for 3 point motormounts..Other than that easy install Thankyou for all the great ideas....
Have to make sure you have turned on in settings for cloud. On both turn on Photo Stream if you haven't.RonLyke_imp said:Just installed my Mo Tech bars. Simple job. If I can ever figure out how to move my pics from my i phone to my computer, I'll post them. (It's supposed to happen automatically through i cloud, but it's not happening.)
Looks like mine! Now gotta find right peg set up for them.RonLyke_imp said:I think I've got it figured out. Here are a few pics of the installed crash bars:
I think I'm going with the H-D black billet mounts. Kinda pricey but smooth clean look. Then find some pegs in black.dBuster_imp said:Looking good! Was wondering if anyone was going to highway peg their crash bars or not. Which pegs match those sweet bars?!
RonLyke_imp said:I think I'm going with the H-D black billet mounts. Kinda pricey but smooth clean look. Then find some pegs in black.
Went to H-D dealer & test fit. It didn't. So thinking about using 1" Rivco set up.RonLyke_imp said:They look good. Could be shimmed, of course, but better if they fit right.
I'll look forward to any info & pics you care to share.
Yeah, the engine is really exposed. It would only take a garage tip-over to but a ding in the engine.RonLyke_imp said:Yeah, the engine is really exposed. It would only take a garage tip-over to but a ding in the engine.Randy B_imp said:Not available here in the states yet. I REALLY want them, but I'm not willing to pay the premium to get them here yet.