Lord Popgun
Road warrior
What is the deal with those mirrors? Mine sure don't mount like that.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They are mirror "extensions"Lord Popgun_imp said:What is the deal with those mirrors? Mine sure don't mount like that.















That's the noise you make right before you crash.Lord Popgun_imp said:Guth,
I like those Moriwaki sliders too. But they do have to wait.
The best thing about them is "Sense of security increases in a meaning called damage mitigation when GOKE"
Gotta love the google translator for their customer reviews. I wonder what goke is?![]()

That's the noise you make right before you crash.oldyaler_imp said:That's the noise you make right before you crash.Lord Popgun_imp said:Guth,
I like those Moriwaki sliders too. But they do have to wait.
The best thing about them is "Sense of security increases in a meaning called damage mitigation when GOKE"
Gotta love the google translator for their customer reviews. I wonder what goke is?![]()
![]()
That's the Japanese word for DOH!Lord Popgun_imp said:Guth,
I like those Moriwaki sliders too. But they do have to wait.
The best thing about them is "Sense of security increases in a meaning called damage mitigation when GOKE"
Gotta love the google translator for their customer reviews. I wonder what goke is?![]()
I just placed my order with twisted throttle.redReno_imp said:I just placed my order with twisted throttle.wildezt_imp said:I placed an order for the Motech crash bar today from twisted throttle, gave them a call as the item was not listed on their website yet. expecting delivery in around 4-5 weeks..nice guys they are to deal with... Hopefully the home accessory market catches up soon for the big red. all these waits are painful..
![]()
They told me they are expecting 4 to come in June 17th. One was already taken (my best guess is it is going to wildezt)
Now one will be sent to me as soon as they get them in.
The product total was $152.50 and the shipping to me in California was $15
) I just placed my order with twisted throttle.FUZZY_imp said:I just placed my order with twisted throttle.redReno_imp said:I just placed my order with twisted throttle.wildezt_imp said:I placed an order for the Motech crash bar today from twisted throttle, gave them a call as the item was not listed on their website yet. expecting delivery in around 4-5 weeks..nice guys they are to deal with... Hopefully the home accessory market catches up soon for the big red. all these waits are painful..
![]()
They told me they are expecting 4 to come in June 17th. One was already taken (my best guess is it is going to wildezt)
Now one will be sent to me as soon as they get them in.
The product total was $152.50 and the shipping to me in California was $15
They told me they are expecting 4 to come in June 17th. One was already taken (my best guess is it is going to wildezt)
Now one will be sent to me as soon as they get them in.
The product total was $152.50 and the shipping to me in California was $15 How do I go about ordering these?
) I just placed my order with twisted throttle.wildezt_imp said:I just placed my order with twisted throttle.FUZZY_imp said:I just placed my order with twisted throttle.redReno_imp said:I just placed my order with twisted throttle.wildezt_imp said:I placed an order for the Motech crash bar today from twisted throttle, gave them a call as the item was not listed on their website yet. expecting delivery in around 4-5 weeks..nice guys they are to deal with... Hopefully the home accessory market catches up soon for the big red. all these waits are painful..
![]()
They told me they are expecting 4 to come in June 17th. One was already taken (my best guess is it is going to wildezt)
Now one will be sent to me as soon as they get them in.
The product total was $152.50 and the shipping to me in California was $15
They told me they are expecting 4 to come in June 17th. One was already taken (my best guess is it is going to wildezt)
Now one will be sent to me as soon as they get them in.
The product total was $152.50 and the shipping to me in California was $15 How do I go about ordering these?
They told me they are expecting 4 to come in June 17th. One was already taken (my best guess is it is going to wildezt)
Now one will be sent to me as soon as they get them in.
The product total was $152.50 and the shipping to me in California was $15 How do I go about ordering these?
you could give them a call at 855-255-5550 ..or 401-284-4200. it would most prbly be Paul ..and ask for the motech crash bar for the cb1100 ..and they will send you a quote..heres there website..http://www.twistedthrottle.com/
) 
. 
redReno_imp said:I noticed them when looking at that link from Nitro's thread.
They look VERY nice imo, I wonder how they look on our engines..... thinking about canceling my order with twisted throttle and placing one with moto machines for these.
$100 more though?
Well, I have a few weeks to decide but I think my mind is already made up. I'll try to hold off at least for a few days so I can say it wasn't an....impulse order-swap...?
furious_blue_imp said:redReno_imp said:I noticed them when looking at that link from Nitro's thread.
They look VERY nice imo, I wonder how they look on our engines..... thinking about canceling my order with twisted throttle and placing one with moto machines for these.
$100 more though?
Well, I have a few weeks to decide but I think my mind is already made up. I'll try to hold off at least for a few days so I can say it wasn't an....impulse order-swap...?
Chrome !
but $250 ?? I was hoping that was in Aussie Dollars or something..
thinking, thinking.. cheap out and get a plastic slider, or do it proper-like with *chrome* steel guards !
NiceFUZZY_imp said:Woo Hoo!! Got mine name on the last set coming in on 17th @ TT!

Agreed, also the SW motech ones has 3 points of attachment too.Scoobynut_imp said:The mounting system for the motomachines ones (I'm assuming they're Hepco-Becker) doesn't look nearly as stout as the SW Motech ones. The H-B don't use the two bosses/bolts on both side of the frame as the Motechs do, and also the H-B lower mount leaves the guard mounted above the frame, which I would think would make the bar tend to move inward in a hard enough hit, whereas the Motech ones align with the frame which no doubt gives them additional resistance to movement in a fall or crash.
Of course I'm just eyeballing them, but that's how they appear to me.