Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Yea me too!Deanohh_imp said:I want that cool invisible brake pedal.
Here's the pricing for OEM parts for the '13:Lord Popgun_imp said:How much is a new cover with the Logo already on it?
Here's the pricing for OEM parts for the '13:PowderToastMan_imp said:Here's the pricing for OEM parts for the '13:Lord Popgun_imp said:How much is a new cover with the Logo already on it?
http://www.cyclepartsnation.com/oemparts/a/hon/511a8d6ef870022e4ccd323a/right-crankcase-cover
The right side cover shows 75 bucks, and the left side is about 100 bucks.
I don't imagine the same parts for the '14 will cost much different.
Personally I might rather like to have the all-black ones from the '14 standard, though.
You had me for a second. I think it's highly polished and reflecting the peg.Deanohh_imp said:I want that cool invisible brake pedal.
You had me for a second. I think it's highly polished and reflecting the peg.CB4ME_imp said:You had me for a second. I think it's highly polished and reflecting the peg.Deanohh_imp said:I want that cool invisible brake pedal.
I found a sure proof way to get the painted Honda logo on the engine cases. Buy a 2014 CB1100. Wife likes the Deluxe! :banana: