Endurance Exhaust

FJR919_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Back in July 2013 Ack-CB11 posted a thread on a 4 into 4 exhaust that IMHO looks better and appears quieter than the Wyvern. Translating the Japanese website (http://www.endurance.co.jp/e/store) it doesn't look like they ship these overseas to the U.S. . Anyone seen one here or know how to go about getting one?
 
FJR -

Send an e-mail to contact@samurider.com. The owner, Takashi, can provide information and pricing. Let us know how it goes.

If you contact Mr. T this weekend, there should be an e-mail reply sitting in your inbox Tuesday morning.
 
Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:
That's the impression I got as well.
CB4ME_imp said:
FJR -

Send an e-mail to contact@samurider.com. The owner, Takashi, can provide information and pricing. Let us know how it goes.

If you contact Mr. T this weekend, there should be an e-mail reply sitting in your inbox Tuesday morning.
I think Endurance is a competitor to Mr. T, but it's probably worth a try.
 
They're gorgeous!

a699089ce086c44d6a585fc910a7612c.jpg


I still say talk to Takashi and let him deal with the caveats.
 
I love that blue. With spokes it would be mine in a second!

Where can one but that side cover badge?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Those are some great looking pipes. my golly....
 
The answer I got was too "not available for export"
I think it says it somewhere on the site.
They are really nice pipes, looks and sound.
If it's not stamped on the pipes, it's possible!
 
Back
Top