egleaves_imp
Running like a top
That sucks. I'm glad you're still around to tell the tale. Where did it happen?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Taylor Rd, heading towards those horseland backroads you and I rode together.egleaves_imp said:That sucks. I'm glad you're still around to tell the tale. Where did it happen?
Terrible news! Hoping you make a full and swift recovery. It seems to be the type of accident that happens most often and irrespective of how well or defensively you ride some things you just cannot escape from. Wishing you well and back on a bike when you’re ready.VLJ_imp said:Lying in an ICU unit now. Broken neck, double compound fracture of the femur, shattered hip, ankle, heel. Thanks to a blind 88-year-old geezer who inexplicably tried to drive straight across a two-lane road, my perfect new Kawasaki is now a decidedly secondhand Kawasaki.