ECU READY TO SHIP

Tyke,
From the Guhl motors website, on the contact page, I ran a test message and ticked the box that sent a copy of my message to my email. It did not arrive.

And Mike, I listened to your YouTube feature (nice one) and yes I agree we do speak in a different tongue here to the deep South!!!!! ;) However, I cannot believe for one second that Don from Pennsylvania would think that I wanted my toaster with its open exhaust reflashed!
Jesus what sort of toasters do you people have over there? Remind me to decline breakfast! !!!!!!!!!! Lol lol lol lol!

Cheers
Dengie
 
Lol dengie. The toaster was CIP not me!! We put our bread outside in the sun on the outhouse tin roof for a few min to toast it
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Lol dengie. The toaster was CIP not me!! We put our bread outside in the sun on the outhouse tin roof for a few min to toast it
How delightful, I suspect you can top it with grilled cats feet?
 
I must say after I posted that I realised I should have been poking fun at New York and not Mississippi, but I was wetting myself so much at my new found wit, I let it go.
Making toast on the roof? Where I live it would never be up there long enough to turn brown as the ****e hawks would take it first!
I've completely lost the plot with this ECU business................I will try and reword my email to Don and we'll see.


Cheers
Dengie
 
Ridem32_imp said:
I had a boss from the UK back in the 80,s we had to train him to talk. And oh my did he learn lol
Not to correct a local, but don't you mean "We had to learn him to speak right"? ;)
 
:rofl:very considerate!

I have a riding buddy from the UK - he enjoys mocking our midwestern pronounciation of "water" (wadder), "butter" (budder), and "pot" (paht).

We'll learn him proper, sooner or later.
 
We should never have let you people use and abuse our language, as we should have demanded that in true independence you would form and speak your own language and not corrupt our own, the best in the world I hasten to add.

The Scots won't get off so lightly if they desert us too. Wait. They already talk an unintelligible gibberish. Bugger. :-/
 
If you go to certain parts of London....you still call that English?!?!?!?!?

(just sayin'.... :P )
 
CIP57 and Ridem32 have bth had their ECUs reflashed.
 
Back
Top