e-cushion seat

Novice_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I just noticed on the Samurider page he has a seat using Honda's new e-cushion material. Am I slow or is this new? Has anybody heard if this is much better than the "old" stuff or not? I've been thinking about a seat upgrade.
 
This is all I can find on it:


"Comfort seat with unrivaled performance, utilizing Thermoplastic Elastomer 3D mesh cushion. Provides superior rider comfort and durability vs. traditional foam and gel seats."
 
Novice_imp said:
I just noticed on the Samurider page he has a seat using Honda's new e-cushion material. Am I slow or is this new? Has anybody heard if this is much better than the "old" stuff or not? I've been thinking about a seat upgrade.
I purchased the ecushion seat over a year ago. It looks almost exactly like the stock seat and is no more or less comfortable. The reason I bought mine is for the 30" seat height.
 
Back
Top