Gel Seat Cushion on Amazon

tomcat_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Amazon.com

Above link is for a seat cushion I saw on Mr Bezos baby. The honeycomb design is unique and it may circulate air better than my sheepskin. Has anyone used one of these and if so your thoughts on it? Thanks.
 
I did try a different 3-D honeycomb seat cover when I still had the OEM seat: Time to Upgrade!

I liked it pretty well. I could definitely feel the cooling airflow. The only downside was that the plastic material it was woven from was pretty slippery against jeans or textile riding pants.
 
Thread starter
3rd_Gear_Steve_imp said:
I did try a different 3-D honeycomb seat cover when I still had the OEM seat: Time to Upgrade!

I liked it pretty well. I could definitely feel the cooling airflow. The only downside was that the plastic material it was woven from was pretty slippery against jeans or textile riding pants.
Thanks for info Steve. Until I came across seat cover on Amazon was unaware of them.
 
I just tried out a jelled seat pad from Amazon. The reviews were ok, low cost, $28 or so.

It feels very good, a fair bit ‘slippery’ while sitting on it. I’m still doing the evaluation.
 
Back
Top