Jan 26, 2019 #3 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Looks very good. Talented. I don't think a computer renderer could do better.
Jan 26, 2019 #4 D Doug Shepard_imp Running like a top Thread starter clearviewx_imp said: I like it. Click to expand... :beerchug::clap: GoldOxide_imp said: Looks very good. Talented. I don't think a computer renderer could do better. Click to expand... :banana:
clearviewx_imp said: I like it. Click to expand... :beerchug::clap: GoldOxide_imp said: Looks very good. Talented. I don't think a computer renderer could do better. Click to expand... :banana:
Jan 26, 2019 #5 peterbaron Road warrior ..nice skill to have, I regret to say, I have no drawing skills at all, except technical drawing.
Jan 26, 2019 #7 D Doug Shepard_imp Running like a top Thread starter peterbaron_imp said: ..nice skill to have, I regret to say, I have no drawing skills at all, except technical drawing. Click to expand... dbarkdoll_imp said: Sick whoolie dude. Click to expand... :clap::banana::biker:
peterbaron_imp said: ..nice skill to have, I regret to say, I have no drawing skills at all, except technical drawing. Click to expand... dbarkdoll_imp said: Sick whoolie dude. Click to expand... :clap::banana::biker:
Jan 29, 2019 #11 D Doug Shepard_imp Running like a top Thread starter Desert viper_imp said: Great job Doug! Click to expand... Thanks! The ferret_imp said: Nicely done! Click to expand... Thank you! Rolls_imp said: Nice drawing! Click to expand... Thanks
Desert viper_imp said: Great job Doug! Click to expand... Thanks! The ferret_imp said: Nicely done! Click to expand... Thank you! Rolls_imp said: Nice drawing! Click to expand... Thanks