Dime City Cycles "Wasp" fairing

flat_four_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
I haven't seen anyone with this fairing yet, so I thought I would post mine:

c2f315dfe793eaa0b72f0776ed1819a9.jpg

f953034647ff328a59e3518e599cabd7.jpg


It took some trimming, but I think it turned out well.
 
Looks good, mate.
 
Cool.... Describe " some trimming"
 
Thread starter
I will have to get some pictures of it, but the fairing has a dash of sorts; I had to trim it for a closer fit. I also had to trim up around the signals. It was about an hour fitting and trimming because I wanted to fit tight around the gauges
 
flat_four_imp said:
I will have to get some pictures of it, but the fairing has a dash of sorts; I had to trim it for a closer fit. I also had to trim up around the signals. It was about an hour fitting and trimming because I wanted to fit tight around the gauges

Yo man ! Let's meet up and ride sometime!! Nice to see another person here form Austin!
 
Back
Top