Lol give me a 1975 Yamaha DT 250 if I'm really going scrambling.. However I have never ridden in the desert so don't know what would be appropriate there.
Lol give me a 1975 Yamaha DT 250 if I'm really going scrambling.. However I have never ridden in the desert so don't know what would be appropriate there.
Amen! 300 lbs. sounds WAY better to me for tossing around in the desert! We've got a lot of great desert and mountain riding around here, but it's been years since I've done it.
The gold anodized rims in the first photo look great. The black ones on the bikes in the showroom? Not so much. How did we get to bikes like this costing $10k?
The gold anodized rims in the first photo look great. The black ones on the bikes in the showroom? Not so much. How did we get to bikes like this costing $10k?