books

pdedse

Moderator
Staff member
Thread starter
Does a thread on books related to motorcycles exist on this forum? I searched a bit but didn't find any.  One could search the 'net / amazon, but sometimes it's nice to get a recommendation / suggestion.  

I came across "King of the Desert" on the ADVrider site: 

Book Launch - King of the Desert

At amazon: King of the Desert: One man's world-record motorcycle crossing of Australia's ten deadly deserts: Arley, Nick: 9781761472336: Amazon.com: Books

I dream of riding around Australia one day and this book looks like a good find.
 
I've not seen such a thread, pdedse. Let this be it!

The book looks interesting, although I can't find it in me to confront Australia's (or anyone else's) deserts.
 
Thread starter
I have a few books on motorcycles

p6P2Kqj.jpg


JBTQ0gp.jpg


Plus a selection of collectible mc magazines

I'm about at the point that I'd like to sell all of them, but shipping would be stupidly expensive I would think
 
the Ferret said:
 shipping would be stupidly expensive I would think

For books you can use the USPS book rate (now called media rate).  I haven't tried it in awhile, but in the past I found it much cheaper than regular shipping.
 
Someone gave me Ken Condon’s “Riding in the Zone” long ago. I’ve passed it on to a new rider I coached a while back.
 
Back
Top