PowerDubs_imp
Road warrior
You could probably just remove the 'garnish' all together... I did. Into the garbage they went as soon as I got the bike.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank's, it is a good idea also!PowerDubs_imp said:You could probably just remove the 'garnish' all together... I did. Into the garbage they went as soon as I got the bike.
![]()
I have done a comparison between the two seats on honda bike parts and I have found those references, hope they are good! see the pdf attached.Lord Popgun_imp said:I think if you go to say, partfish.com or another parts house and compare the 2013 seat part fiche and the '14 DLX fiche you will find your info. I just did and you can see the extra parts at the rear end of the garnish.
I have done a comparison between the two seats on honda bike parts and I have found those references, hope they are good! see the pdf attached.ermmanueljm_imp said:I have done a comparison between the two seats on honda bike parts and I have found those references, hope they are good! see the pdf attached.Lord Popgun_imp said:I think if you go to say, partfish.com or another parts house and compare the 2013 seat part fiche and the '14 DLX fiche you will find your info. I just did and you can see the extra parts at the rear end of the garnish.
the pdf didn't make it
Anything is more comfortable, I reckon, than the standard saddle.GoldOxide_imp said:Anything is more comfortable, I reckon, than the standard saddle.alprider_imp said:if I remember correctly, the standard is a bit slimmer....but...the dlx is much more confi