FLYTYM_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The seat pans yes,the Standard seat bottom is angled up towards the back and the Deluxe seat is straight across the bottom edge.Cormanus_imp said:They’re different seats?
Si signore.Cormanus_imp said:They’re different seats?
Anything is more comfortable, I reckon, than the standard saddle.alprider_imp said:if I remember correctly, the standard is a bit slimmer....but...the dlx is much more confi
Why thank you.LongRanger_imp said:I don't see the seat, but I definitely see the wheels. Very nice!
I don’t but if you go on one of the parts suppliers page and look up the schematic of the 2014 Deluxe it will show you all the hardware needed.common raven_imp said:excellent upgrade! do you have the part numbers for the required brackets and spacers?
The seat from a 2014 DLX will NOT fit on my 2013 ABS , the rails holding the rear indicators slope upwards but on the 2014 the rails run more horizontal. All the Corbin seats are interchangeable on all the 3 years.(13/14/17)Cobalt23_imp said:FLYTYM, that looks great!
I wonder if a DLX seat will fit on a 2013?
+1LongRanger_imp said:I don't see the seat, but I definitely see the wheels. Very nice!