GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Look no further. I made a detailed review of my own California Custom, and subsequently the Eldorado, so if you have some time on your hands and would like to know what they are like and how they compare here are the linkstod.branko_imp said:Look no further. I made a detailed review of my own California Custom, and subsequently the Eldorado, so if you have some time on your hands and would like to know what they are like and how they compare here are the linksRboe_imp said:Purely unscientific, but we seem to have a lot of CB1100/Guzzi owners here. I think because both are a bit of a throw back to the good ol' days (but in really different paths). At least one Guzzi local rider has that California (and trying to sell it); but like you and the CB, it does not fit me all that well. 36" inseam - but hey, if it fits it fits. If it don't it doesn't.
Hey, the NEW California (and Eldorado etc.) should not be ignored. Looking forward to a ride report!
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Exciting - I've got them queued up to watch later. Can't wait.

Moto Guzzi has that something special one either likes or does not.