dealer called

gary_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Says the bike should be here later this week......:celebrate: Weather here has been warming up and drying out. Very excited. I will keep everyone posted.

I know, all this forum needs right, another "here's my new bike" thread.
(no offence to those posting there new bike, I love these threads and I live vicariously through you)
 
We love heres my new bike threads! Congrats Gary!
 
If you think that smiley is happy, wait til you get your new bike!! You will look like that! :)
 
Awesome! My brother is in Seattle in Ballard. If you see a Black Ducati Diavel out some weekend, it may be him!
 
We know they all look the same (at least to start with...), but that's
why we like them. Post away and don't forget the mandatory pictures!
Congratulations! You're going to love this bike!!
 
gary_imp said:
Says the bike should be here later this week......:celebrate: Weather here has been warming up and drying out. Very excited. I will keep everyone posted.

I know, all this forum needs right, another "here's my new bike" thread.
(no offence to those posting there new bike, I love these threads and I live vicariously through you)

:(:(:( Wahhhhhhh!!! I want my motorcycle, I want my motorcycle, I want my motorcycle, :(:(:(

Yeah, I guess congrats to you too...:( I ordered mine the 28th of February, don't tell me you ordered yours later than that...:(
 
Thread starter
I put the order in the first week of March.
DAC_imp said:
Awesome! My brother is in Seattle in Ballard. If you see a Black Ducati Diavel out some weekend, it may be him!
Does your brother ever go to the backfire motorcycle nights in Ballard?
 
gary_imp said:
I put the order in the first week of March.
DAC_imp said:
Awesome! My brother is in Seattle in Ballard. If you see a Black Ducati Diavel out some weekend, it may be him!
Does your brother ever go to the backfire motorcycle nights in Ballard?
Does your brother ever go to the backfire motorcycle nights in Ballard?
Congrats!!!
:banana::beerchug:
 
My dealer called yesterday says mine should be here with in a week just ordered it the day before ! They had a black 2014 on the floor but I want the red 2014 deluxe. My dealer says honda only making the red bikes as the dealer orders them my dealer is the #1 dealer so honda found him one in a warehouse and shipping it to him left 4/8/14 I might get it Friday but might be next week they shipping it truck lines by it self not with another bike order ! My cost is $12,200 plus tax no freight or setup fee ! I can't wait!!!
Michael
 
Good on you Gary. It will be a long couple of days.
 
gary_imp said:
I put the order in the first week of March.
DAC_imp said:
Awesome! My brother is in Seattle in Ballard. If you see a Black Ducati Diavel out some weekend, it may be him!
Does your brother ever go to the backfire motorcycle nights in Ballard?
Does your brother ever go to the backfire motorcycle nights in Ballard?
He might when he's in town but he travels a good bit. I'll ask him. He does go to some place a little south of downtown where there's a ton of bikes of all types and a lot of Ducati guys hang out there.
 
gary_imp said:
I put the order in the first week of March.
DAC_imp said:
Awesome! My brother is in Seattle in Ballard. If you see a Black Ducati Diavel out some weekend, it may be him!
Does your brother ever go to the backfire motorcycle nights in Ballard?
Quote:My dealer called yesterday says mine should be here with in a week just ordered it the day before ! They had a black 2014 on the floor but I want the red 2014 deluxe. My dealer says honda only making the red bikes as the dealer orders them my dealer is the #1 dealer so honda found him one in a warehouse and shipping it to him left 4/8/14 I might get it Friday but might be next week they shipping it truck lines by it self not with another bike order ! My cost is $12,200 plus tax no freight or setup fee ! I can't wait!!!
Michael
You guys are killing me!!! Congrats to both of you!
 
Yes, it's very hard for us poor 2013 owners. The cure is a ride on the lighter, (more nimble?) 2013 CB1100.

Congratulations to all new and pending owners!
 
Thread starter
He called again. My bike will be in sometime tomorrow! :excited:

I might swing by and take a look tomorrow but I don't really have time to pick it up until Saturday.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Yes, it's very hard for us poor 2013 owners. The cure is a ride on the lighter, (more nimble?) 2013 CB1100.

Congratulations to all new and pending owners!
My cure was a bit more expensive. I sprung for a big box of farkles for the '13 from Takashi. By the time I get done installing, it'll be like having a new bike.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
CB4ME_imp said:
Yes, it's very hard for us poor 2013 owners. The cure is a ride on the lighter, (more nimble?) 2013 CB1100.

Congratulations to all new and pending owners!
My cure was a bit more expensive. I sprung for a big box of farkles for the '13 from Takashi. By the time I get done installing, it'll be like having a new bike.
My cure was a bit more expensive. I sprung for a big box of farkles for the '13 from Takashi. By the time I get done installing, it'll be like having a new bike.

Lol if you want to catch up to CB4ME, you are going to need a much bigger box of farkles. Thank goodness he needed a new driveway or who knows how much he would have spent on his 13 by now. :rofl:
 
Takashi includes a little face cloth (or hand towel) in the orders to cry in when you get the bill :)

It is a nice cloth though...
 
Gary - I bet time is standing still for you. I'm anxious to see some pitures.

Flynrider - what goodies did you get from Mr T?

Popgun - LOL, so true. I'm contemplating my 22nd purcchase from Takashi.

Ferret - a picture of the bottom part of my driveway - before and after:

d81fdfb0356a12332bbdcf922b2e1b03.jpg


d209c20ec50def59594947c08d7c9ed3.jpg
 
Back
Top