Dart Flyscreen fit 2014 CB1100?

TINK_imp said:
IT'S HERE!... now I just need some time to install it... stay tuned...

Well it's 09:15. Should be done by now. Round the block at high speed, that should be max 10, and then 10 for the write up. I'm waiting :(

Cheers, hope you like it. I do
 
Thread starter
I don't know man, the peer pressure of this forum is getting intense!:s
But I'm cool with that...:cool:
TINK

PS
I'm working this weekend and don't expect to have even 10 minutes to focus on the CB1100, so be patient guys...:dodgy:
 
Thread starter
Okay, pressure's off, installed my DART fly screen today.


With the newly available "2014+ (6 speed)" DART brackets it fit's my 2014 CB1100 Deluxe perfectly! :thumbsup:

Quick test ride :biker:, me like it :excited:.

TINK
 
TINK,

Any overhang of the screen over the headlight? Just did the same install and ended up with a 1cm overhang. Makes for annoying headlight bleed and reflection after dark. Don't see any way to adjust it.
 
Thread starter
Got a chance to test my DART fly screen under real world conditions.

To get to the canyons of Asusa CA that lead to Hwy 39 and the Chrystal Lake Cafe route I have to ride 40 miles of crummy Los Angeles freeways (405, 605, 210) to get there.

The DART fly screen did it's job, keeping the wind off my chest, thus reducing rider fatigue.

All in all, I'm very pleased with the performance of the DART fly screen and I don't think it retracts from the retro look of the CB1100.



TINK
 
TINK_imp said:
Got a chance to test my DART fly screen under real world conditions.

To get to the canyons of Asusa CA that lead to Hwy 39 and the Chrystal Lake Cafe route I have to ride 40 miles of crummy Los Angeles freeways (405, 605, 210) to get there.

The DART fly screen did it's job, keeping the wind off my chest, thus reducing rider fatigue.

All in all, I'm very pleased with the performance of the DART fly screen and I don't think it retracts from the retro look of the CB1100.



TINK
Well done. That's about how I see my Dart. Adequate but certainly no cruiser screen. Produces a pressure wave on my upper chest, across the shoulders. Protected below that and helmet in clean air. Looks good, to me anyway.

Cheers.
 
Back
Top