ScottSny_imp
First service completed
Got mine today and installed it. Super easy and looks great!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks great! Looks like we ordered the same day, but I'm still waiting. ..not fair! I should have mine any day. Looks like you got the lighter tint which looks great with the Chrome gauge covers. I am anxious to see how my dark tint looks.ScottSny_imp said:Got mine today and installed it. Super easy and looks great!
Well, if that is the case, I definitely won't be the first to order the 2014 version (once it is released) until someone verifies that it doesn't double as a "Deer Whistle".ScottSny_imp said:Updating my Flyscreen install
New brackets were received quickly and installed. This allowed for better gap with the gauge, but it separated the screen from the headlight more than the original brackets. Due to weather/work last night was the first chance I really had to go for a good ride and see what the results would be. I am now going to file down the original brackets and paint them because that gap between the headlight and the screen creates a nice high pitched whistle @ any speed over 40mph. Drove me absolutely crazy!! I will post more pics to illustrate as I change it out