The Spaceman_imp
Road warrior
I emailed Steve Dart, he said the screens are still about 8 weeks out.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
+1. Puig Plus is working for me. Forum helped me select it and even saved me time installing it.terrydlargo_imp said:I needed a screen, but wanted a Dart. Finally gave up and bought a Puig Plus, and love it. It's just what I wanted and thanks to this board and all the interesting people, I found the Puig.
The Spaceman_imp said:Where did you guys buy the Puig? I've found the products on the Puig website, but can't seem to locate a retail outlet.
Lord Popgun_imp said:The Spaceman_imp said:Where did you guys buy the Puig? I've found the products on the Puig website, but can't seem to locate a retail outlet.
monsterparts.com
I doubt it will be nearly as effective being that it is much smaller. It's really just designed to take a tiny bit of wind force off your chest and still look aesthetically pleasing.ron1100_imp said:Interested in how it does on the highway compared to like National Cycle Deflector EX. Wondering if the Dart limits adjustability of headlight just looking at the way it's mounted.
It looks like the headlight bolt can be loosened to adjust the headlight without affecting the other bolt on the screen bracket.ron1100_imp said:Interested in how it does on the highway compared to like National Cycle Deflector EX. Wondering if the Dart limits adjustability of headlight just looking at the way it's mounted.
Looking forward to your test report.The Spaceman_imp said:I just ordered mine. I like the look of the custom brackets, the OEM part wasn't a favorite anyway. It looks really sweet, can't wait to road test it!