Crate Wrapper

richo1706_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Just curious if anyone out there was offered the original crate wrapping that covered the crate the bike was shipped in ? It's nothing all that exciting to look at ...just a plain white tarp-type material cover indicating the model number, point of departure and point of arrival in the USA. My local dealer ( Maxim Honda ) was nice enough to fold it up for me and gave it to me when I picked up the bike...might add some value down the line ?
 
Never considered it. I can't think of anything I could do with it.

I don't plan on giving the bike back for a refund, so I threw away the box! :D
 
The dealer said I could have anything I wanted and all the crates I could load up as they just toss them. I didn't take anything though, already have enough stuff laying around.
 
One of the guys over on ADV forum saved everything?
 
ferret,

Yeah, I read that too.
 
Back
Top