Sep 17, 2013 #21 rboe Road warrior Cool Chip! It would be great to try out some new seat cushions. I should be cleared to ride in November. Cross your fingers.
Cool Chip! It would be great to try out some new seat cushions. I should be cleared to ride in November. Cross your fingers.
Sep 17, 2013 #22 C ChipBeck_imp Road warrior :huh: Rboe_imp said: Cool Chip! It would be great to try out some new seat cushions. I should be cleared to ride in November. Cross your fingers. Click to expand... I'll be sure to do it when you can participate as you definately need to be there. Chip
:huh: Rboe_imp said: Cool Chip! It would be great to try out some new seat cushions. I should be cleared to ride in November. Cross your fingers. Click to expand... I'll be sure to do it when you can participate as you definately need to be there. Chip