cessnet_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Has anybody been happy with the $500 aftermarket seat?Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CB 1100 | 800-538-7035
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Never heard of K&H! Send link pleaseBheezy27403_imp said:Worth it. I have recently purchased from this forum a K&H solo seat that looks so much better but the Corbin still gets the nod. I did 500 miles in 24 hrs Sat/Sun without an issue.
Have a Corbin on my other bike as well.
Never heard of K&H! Send link please This is just one version. I have one with red stitching. Love it!cessnet_imp said:Never heard of K&H! Send link pleaseBheezy27403_imp said:Worth it. I have recently purchased from this forum a K&H solo seat that looks so much better but the Corbin still gets the nod. I did 500 miles in 24 hrs Sat/Sun without an issue.
Have a Corbin on my other bike as well.
DITTO !dsan1964_imp said:Gentlemen,I love my Chip beck spec Corbin!!!![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk