Corbin gunfighter seat worth it?

Worth it. I have recently purchased from this forum a K&H solo seat that looks so much better but the Corbin still gets the nod. I did 500 miles in 24 hrs Sat/Sun without an issue.

Have a Corbin on my other bike as well.
 
Thread starter
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Worth it. I have recently purchased from this forum a K&H solo seat that looks so much better but the Corbin still gets the nod. I did 500 miles in 24 hrs Sat/Sun without an issue.

Have a Corbin on my other bike as well.
Never heard of K&H! Send link please
 
Uh yeah, about that. I am a luddite and don't know how to post links. I'm pretty sure they come from Samurider.com. Google K&H solo seat.
 
cessnet_imp said:
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Worth it. I have recently purchased from this forum a K&H solo seat that looks so much better but the Corbin still gets the nod. I did 500 miles in 24 hrs Sat/Sun without an issue.

Have a Corbin on my other bike as well.
Never heard of K&H! Send link please
Never heard of K&H! Send link please This is just one version. I have one with red stitching. Love it!
https://www.samurider.com/?p=24688
 
Definitely worth it.

I also have a Daytona seat and much prefer the Corbin. Be advised that the Corbin may move you back from your bars, I had to add 2" risers but now I could ride the bike all day.
 
That's what I kike about the Corbin so much. I'm not quite as upright with it. I sit more "in" the bike with the Corbin. Much more confidence inspiring in the twisties. The K&H I'm closer to the tank.
 
Gentlemen,I love my Chip beck spec Corbin!!!
5561abbe3fe00f5323ea485972bbde9c.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
If I had seen this before having to sell the CB, I would have ordered one.
Looks as comfortable as the touring seat on my Bonneville or Sundowner on my first Sportster.
 
Back
Top