Columbus Day Weekend 2016

Cormanus_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
LOL does he?
It's a good question. I had this recollection there was a photo of him picking up the ST from Ridem32, but search as I will, I'm darned if I can find it.
It's a good question. I had this recollection there was a photo of him picking up the ST from Ridem32, but search as I will, I'm darned if I can find it.
I don't think I posted any of those as they are not in my Photobucket pics. The only one of me is the day I picked up my new bike at the dealer in 2013. Yeah I look goofy.

 
Most likely! Those were the pre RLET and Road Comet days. Even pre forum existence days :)
 
Thread starter
Hopefully the weather will hold as the weatherman inside my IPhone predicts. Ambien: Check

See you Tuesday, Bob!
 
Popgun, must have been Ridem32 who posted the pictures of you at his place picking up the ST. Blowed if I could find them this morning.
 
If he did I can't find them either. I'll have to get them off my phone or camera and post up a pic. I remember it was a very nice Summer day and it got HOT! I was beat by the time I got to Selma, AL and stopped for the night.
 
I'll be darned, he is real. I thought he was just a legend like Sasquatch, BigFoot, Leprechauns, a civil oil thread,
 
Thread starter
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Did you snatch the banner? Pretty cool addition to the garage :angel:
That's what I thought... Amtrak security folks have no sense of humor. :dodgy:
Back where I started. Passing JAX
:(
 
Mate, if you ever visit Australia do not wear socks and flip flops.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Mate, if you ever visit Australia do not wear socks and flip flops.
What?!?! No sense of fashion down under? Besides, those are not flip flops, those are my Floperators. With socks, the ultimate statement of DILLIGAF! :cool:
Finally in Virginia. The Auto Train: that box is checked and hopefully won't have to do it again.
 
Thread starter
More on the Auto Train: I could've ridden from Jax to VA yesterday for 8-9 hours, stayed in a hotel and wake up fresh and ready to ride today.

Live and learn
 
Back
Top