Color

j3gq_imp

Been there
Thread starter
If you were to buy a CB1100 these coming days, and miraculously there were several on the market with different colors (and all the rest identical). Which one would you choose ?
 
e5d2ea471134f75c28004facbcfe260b.png

Jeans Blue Final Edition all the way
 
Of those options: Blue/Silver; the other...I'd like a matte green tank, silver covers and engine like the blue in photo above and black mag wheels.
 
I voted for red/red because I love the shades of red Honda uses, but I'm very happy with my Spencer blue with matching side covers from Mr. T.
 
Thread starter
LayerCake_imp said:
e5d2ea471134f75c28004facbcfe260b.png

Jeans Blue Final Edition all the way
@layer, never saw this before... it’s a late RS, not sold in the US I suppose. But is this really a color scheme sold by Honda, or a photo of a custom color scheme ?
 
I bought my bike as much for the colors as anything else. I knew it would be a good bike, but the red (2013) tank color was especially beautiful and the metallic side cover set it off nicely. To each his/her own. Oh, and by the way, I find the stock seat very comfortable.
 
Thread starter
Nachodaddy_imp said:
I bought my bike as much for the colors as anything else. I knew it would be a good bike, but the red (2013) tank color was especially beautiful and the metallic side cover set it off nicely. To each his/her own. Oh, and by the way, I find the stock seat very comfortable.
All true, including the seat “senti”ment ...
PowerDubs_imp said:
j3- That is factory blue paint- special model
Do you know where it got sold ?
 
j3gq_imp said:
Nachodaddy_imp said:
I bought my bike as much for the colors as anything else. I knew it would be a good bike, but the red (2013) tank color was especially beautiful and the metallic side cover set it off nicely. To each his/her own. Oh, and by the way, I find the stock seat very comfortable.
All true, including the seat “senti”ment ...
PowerDubs_imp said:
j3- That is factory blue paint- special model
Do you know where it got sold ?
Just in Japan afaik according to this article even limited to only 1600 bikes total.
It's called Final Edition as they are the last CB1100.
 
For me to choose a tank/side panels color combination would depend on the colors of the engine, cases; and wheels. My ideal CB1100 would be the 2014 U.S. CB1100 Deluxe model with a black tank and side panels. I still love the red Deluxe. Come to think of it, I wouldn’t kick any of the CB1100s out of my stable! My 2014 blacked-out CB1100 Standard is still my eye candy and I am privileged to own and enjoy this motorcycle!
 
Sadly, unlike Election Day, one can vote only once. :D
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Sadly, unlike Election Day, one can vote only once. :D
But the poll does allow you to select multiple options on your one vote attempt. It recorded both my "other" and "blue/silver"...

GoldOxide_imp said:
Keep voting until red loses? :huh:
...meaning future anti-red voters could select all colors except red.
 
I like any color really as long as the tank and side covers match, the engine and wheels are silver and the fenders and dual mufflers are chrome all the way to the cyl head.

(can you tell why I traded my 13 for a 14 dlx? lol)
 
If they ever did the deep blue the goldwing comes in I might be tempted to switch from red. :D
 
Rboe_imp said:
If they ever did the deep blue the goldwing comes in I might be tempted to switch from red. :D
Same but for that incredible candy sunrise orange that Honda used for the CB750.

4397d0f301e715d497514de85cd48efc.jpg
 
Back
Top