Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

@layer, never saw this before... it’s a late RS, not sold in the US I suppose. But is this really a color scheme sold by Honda, or a photo of a custom color scheme ?LayerCake_imp said:![]()
Jeans Blue Final Edition all the way
All true, including the seat “senti”ment ...Nachodaddy_imp said:I bought my bike as much for the colors as anything else. I knew it would be a good bike, but the red (2013) tank color was especially beautiful and the metallic side cover set it off nicely. To each his/her own. Oh, and by the way, I find the stock seat very comfortable.
Do you know where it got sold ?PowerDubs_imp said:j3- That is factory blue paint- special model
Just in Japan afaik according to this article even limited to only 1600 bikes total.j3gq_imp said:All true, including the seat “senti”ment ...Nachodaddy_imp said:I bought my bike as much for the colors as anything else. I knew it would be a good bike, but the red (2013) tank color was especially beautiful and the metallic side cover set it off nicely. To each his/her own. Oh, and by the way, I find the stock seat very comfortable.
Do you know where it got sold ?PowerDubs_imp said:j3- That is factory blue paint- special model

But the poll does allow you to select multiple options on your one vote attempt. It recorded both my "other" and "blue/silver"...Cormanus_imp said:Sadly, unlike Election Day, one can vote only once.![]()
...meaning future anti-red voters could select all colors except red.GoldOxide_imp said:Keep voting until red loses? :huh:

Same but for that incredible candy sunrise orange that Honda used for the CB750.Rboe_imp said:If they ever did the deep blue the goldwing comes in I might be tempted to switch from red.![]()