Clean 1974 K4

bars are not correct so I assume cables incl hydraulic hose may not be correct either..but it does have a set of original rlets going for it

tires are good but wrong pattern, valve stem caps are incorrect

looks pretty good, even chain looks clean
 
How rare/expensive are the 4/4 exhausts for those bikes? The one I remember rusted out fast; although that was Cocoa Beach and everything else did too.
 
The ferret_imp said:
bars are not correct so I assume cables incl hydraulic hose may not be correct either..but it does have a set of original rlets going for it

tires are good but wrong pattern, valve stem caps are incorrect

looks pretty good, even chain looks clean
Mickey, I'm surprised you didn't catch the incorrect tank! I'm not referring to the paint scheme, I'm referring to the petcock being on the left side, which only the K5-K6's had. ;)
He does mention in his notes that he replaced the tank...
Aftermarket ignition switch too, probably Emgo?
 
Spaceman new pipes are high. A set of 4 low price. $3K for oem NOS. I got a friend with 3 sets in the box. NOS tank and side covers in honda box
 
Damfino_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
bars are not correct so I assume cables incl hydraulic hose may not be correct either..but it does have a set of original rlets going for it

tires are good but wrong pattern, valve stem caps are incorrect

looks pretty good, even chain looks clean
Mickey, I'm surprised you didn't catch the incorrect tank! I'm not referring to the paint scheme, I'm referring to the petcock being on the left side, which only the K5-K6's had. ;)
He does mention in his notes that he replaced the tank...
Aftermarket ignition switch too, probably Emgo?
Mickey, I'm surprised you didn't catch the incorrect tank! I'm not referring to the paint scheme, I'm referring to the petcock being on the left side, which only the K5-K6's had. ;)
He does mention in his notes that he replaced the tank...
Aftermarket ignition switch too, probably Emgo?
I'm getting old :(

Ignition is in correct location. Many used to move the ign switch up to the handlebar bracket with a V shaped chrome bracket, but correct location is under the tank left side front as I remember it.
 
It's a great looking bike, but I think calling it a "restoration" goes a bit too far.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
bars are not correct so I assume cables incl hydraulic hose may not be correct either..but it does have a set of original rlets going for it

tires are good but wrong pattern, valve stem caps are incorrect

looks pretty good, even chain looks clean
Mickey, I'm surprised you didn't catch the incorrect tank! I'm not referring to the paint scheme, I'm referring to the petcock being on the left side, which only the K5-K6's had. ;)
He does mention in his notes that he replaced the tank...
Aftermarket ignition switch too, probably Emgo?
Mickey, I'm surprised you didn't catch the incorrect tank! I'm not referring to the paint scheme, I'm referring to the petcock being on the left side, which only the K5-K6's had. ;)
He does mention in his notes that he replaced the tank...
Aftermarket ignition switch too, probably Emgo?
I'm getting old :(

Ignition is in correct location. Many used to move the ign switch up to the handlebar bracket with a V shaped chrome bracket, but correct location is under the tank left side front as I remember it.
Yes, correct location, aftermarket switch. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top