Christmas came early!

FLYTYM_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Got the bike today and everything looks good,no scuffs or scraps,can’t do anything until it’s inspected and registered so for now it sits but I did manage to spend $500
on stuff already.
 
Yep Congrats. It's might be good to just pull up a chair, sit beside the bike and marvel at the jewel like construction and paint.
 
Congrats Flytym!! But you gotta tell use what you spent that 500 bucks on!! We gotsta know :)
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Congrats Flytym!! But you gotta tell use what you spent that 500 bucks on!! We gotsta know :)
I bought a set of frame sliders,axal sliders,Signal Dynamics headlight pulser module and the R&G oil cooler guard. I was able to get the bike in my one car garage with the car in there but it’s a tight fit,I need to put a set of narrower bars on it now.
 
Good for you FLYTM. Look forward hearing it’s on the road.
 
Back
Top