mnm2008_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was right about there too, out the door. Even my dealer had a low price advertised, then they added in some 'prep costs', taxes of course, and maybe 'freight' and got to the upper $8k area. I think the above link would include more costs besides just the State sales tax, maybe not.Arctic cb1100_imp said:Definitely the cheapest I've heard of or seen so far I paid exactly $8600 out the door for my 14 standard
Ditto. $6999?! I've seen '13s with the 5 speed discounted that far but never a '14. Someone is gonna get one Heck of a deal on a nice bike. And this, to me, is just more evidence this model will be a two year and done thing for Honda.Arctic cb1100_imp said:Definitely the cheapest I've heard of or seen so far I paid exactly $8600 out the door for my 14 standard
Whats the sale price?4 Paws_imp said:$8,100 out the door. Actual price paid Sanford NC.
$7,500 for the bike and $600 for license, taxes, dealer BS.
Not sure who you talked to but Montana residents never pay sales tax in Worsh-ing-tun. I've bought one truck, two motorcycles and an ATV from there over the past year. All you need is absolute proof of residence. It's a huge savings advantage for us.JustPassinThru_imp said:Be interesting to find out the total cost of a sale there.
I had a little discussion with my local dealer about that - in Montana there is NO sales tax; not even on vehicles. The sticker price only included dealer prep - title fees are paid by the buyer.
I'm not far from Spokane, which had a few dealers advertising somewhat lower. But I was told that since I couldn't show tax paid in my home state, since there was none, the dealer would have to charge WA sales tax to transfer title to me. That made it a few hundred more expensive, not less. I could fight it, I guess; but that would involve a couple hours' legal fees...much more than the tax.
But this is almost a 25 percent savings.
