Cheapest new CB so far - IN/KY area..

JackBaruth_imp said:
Bought it this morning over the phone.

NO ADDITIONAL DEALER FEES.

I gave a local dealer a chance to match them, the closest they would come was $8614 plus a $599 prep!
I tried to buy that sucka... The dealer told me I had to show up in person to sign the paperwork. He told me there was no way around it. WTH?
 
Kung Fu Joe_imp said:
JackBaruth_imp said:
Bought it this morning over the phone.

NO ADDITIONAL DEALER FEES.

I gave a local dealer a chance to match them, the closest they would come was $8614 plus a $599 prep!
I tried to buy that sucka... The dealer told me I had to show up in person to sign the paperwork. He told me there was no way around it. WTH?
Seems our new friend Mr. Baruth, is a powerful and influential member of the Automotive Press.

When you're known...you don't even need to make threats. Just identify who you are; and listen for the phone at the other end shake with the speaker's fear.
 
Back
Top