CB1100 Owners Club in Taiwan

That was cool. Looks like they are into farkling as well. Did you see the black and silver 4 piper at .25 and 2:50 or something like that? And all the bike colors they get? What an incredible gathering.
 
Holly Molly, we need a large turnout to beat that! And not easy to own a big bike in that part of the world.

I saw spoked wheels! Lots of farkling. That exhaust is very eye catching. Many colors; white, red, silver, white and black. Also standard, DLX and Ex models. Wounder if they and Japan got bikes for 2015?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Those of you attending the western North Carolina rally need to step things up! I did my best but the Spring Equinox ride fell just a little bit short in terms of attendance.
 
I'm stepped up, booked my flight, rented a car, booked a room and rented a bike...Planes, Cars, Rooms and Motorcycles (Ducati Multistrada rental)
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Those of you attending the western North Carolina rally need to step things up! I did my best but the Spring Equinox ride fell just a little bit short in terms of attendance.
:rofl: ya think? One I Cali, one in Illinois, one in Australia and one in Ohio (two if you count my brother). Still a fine first effort MG. Next year will be better attended.
 
Great find, MG. Wouldn't it be cool to be part of such a large group of CBs?
 
Chapomis. I stopped at the biggest liquor store around. NO Bundy. Can not order even! Better bring some. I rode the three twisted sisters here in the Texas Hill country for the first time. Come for a visit and ride it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Elipten, I assume you meant me? Or is Chapomis the U.S. Bundy agent?
 
Yes sorry I was confused. But no Bundy either way. I've had Bundy, and to be honest it is unique, but not my favorite.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
So do I need to organise some?
 
Check USA customs there is a limit and actually falls to the state law of the state you enter First in USA. Has to be in checked luggage. Maybe the lads would enjoy some Oz experience.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Elipten_imp said:
Chapomis. I stopped at the biggest liquor store around. NO Bundy. Can not order even! Better bring some. I rode the three twisted sisters here in the Texas Hill country for the first time. Come for a visit and ride it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cool ride. One of my wife's best friends has two cabins in Hunt, Texas. We stay there often, and makes access to the sisters easy. Did you stop at the Lone Star Motorcycle Museum? Makes for a good lunch, or snack, stop.
 
Back
Top