metallyguitarded_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Now Taiwan knows how to represent! Great seeing all those CBs together!
CB1100 OWNERS CLUB TAIWAN:
CB1100 OWNERS CLUB TAIWAN:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl: ya think? One I Cali, one in Illinois, one in Australia and one in Ohio (two if you count my brother). Still a fine first effort MG. Next year will be better attended.metallyguitarded_imp said:Those of you attending the western North Carolina rally need to step things up! I did my best but the Spring Equinox ride fell just a little bit short in terms of attendance.
Cool ride. One of my wife's best friends has two cabins in Hunt, Texas. We stay there often, and makes access to the sisters easy. Did you stop at the Lone Star Motorcycle Museum? Makes for a good lunch, or snack, stop.Elipten_imp said:Chapomis. I stopped at the biggest liquor store around. NO Bundy. Can not order even! Better bring some. I rode the three twisted sisters here in the Texas Hill country for the first time. Come for a visit and ride it.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk