Lord Popgun
Road warrior
After blowing up the pic and doing some Google-fu it seems the green tubs may be grease.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It is. "Enoc Verron", Enoc being the Emirates National Oil Company, and Verron is the brand. They come in a few flavors too, Calcium grease, lithium grease etc. This green thing is just basicLord Popgun_imp said:After blowing up the pic and doing some Google-fu it seems the green tubs may be grease.

This took me down a fun, deep rabbit hole. Thanks for sharing!TXBikerGuy_imp said:Opted for historical vs functional pumps. Location is Decatur, TX.
This is part of an old roadside motel built in the 1940's. Behind the gas station, remnants of the old rooms are visible. Local lore says Bonnie and Clyde hid out here at least once.
![]()
This is just a mile or two down the road.
![]()
Those are cool snaps TxBikerGuy.TXBikerGuy_imp said:Opted for historical vs functional pumps. Location is Decatur, TX.
This is part of an old roadside motel built in the 1940's. Behind the gas station, remnants of the old rooms are visible. Local lore says Bonnie and Clyde hid out here at least once.
![]()
This is just a mile or two down the road.
![]()
Need directions to Mom's Car Wash please! :rofl:pdedse_imp said:My at-the-time 91 year old mom cleaning my '14 Standard headlight. I did an Oregon to Illinois trip over 6 days and she decided I wouldn't be able to see at night because of all the bug accumulation.
![]()
Dang! For a moment I could swear that was ferrets bike…..pdedse_imp said:My at-the-time 91 year old mom cleaning my '14 Standard headlight. I did an Oregon to Illinois trip over 6 days and she decided I wouldn't be able to see at night because of all the bug accumulation.
![]()
That's a nice radius pipe mrP, what is it?misterprofessionality_imp said:You like the front end of yours, for some reason I've always been really partial to the back end of mine. This is my favorite pic by far.
![]()