CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
After blowing up the pic and doing some Google-fu it seems the green tubs may be grease.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
After blowing up the pic and doing some Google-fu it seems the green tubs may be grease.
It is. "Enoc Verron", Enoc being the Emirates National Oil Company, and Verron is the brand. They come in a few flavors too, Calcium grease, lithium grease etc. This green thing is just basic

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
How about one more? Different spot, and just because I'm here right now enjoying a cup of coffee before I go home after a long day at work
a1b7a064af9e1b275aba2356a2c1bf52.jpg


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
Opted for historical vs functional pumps. Location is Decatur, TX.

This is part of an old roadside motel built in the 1940's. Behind the gas station, remnants of the old rooms are visible. Local lore says Bonnie and Clyde hid out here at least once.

b40272b20d898c4bd27964a394f948c1.jpg


This is just a mile or two down the road.

933d7e58153126bf8d6e032945fc4a64.jpg
 
TXBikerGuy_imp said:
Opted for historical vs functional pumps. Location is Decatur, TX.

This is part of an old roadside motel built in the 1940's. Behind the gas station, remnants of the old rooms are visible. Local lore says Bonnie and Clyde hid out here at least once.

b40272b20d898c4bd27964a394f948c1.jpg


This is just a mile or two down the road.

933d7e58153126bf8d6e032945fc4a64.jpg
This took me down a fun, deep rabbit hole. Thanks for sharing!
 
TXBikerGuy_imp said:
Opted for historical vs functional pumps. Location is Decatur, TX.

This is part of an old roadside motel built in the 1940's. Behind the gas station, remnants of the old rooms are visible. Local lore says Bonnie and Clyde hid out here at least once.

b40272b20d898c4bd27964a394f948c1.jpg


This is just a mile or two down the road.

933d7e58153126bf8d6e032945fc4a64.jpg
Those are cool snaps TxBikerGuy.

I think the last time I saw a Texaco in my local neck of the woods was around 1978 in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
 
Today is Oct 1st and I was tasked to pick a theme for a photo challenge. My bike as of now is a 500 pound paper weight waiting on a nation wide parts back order of the iacv. If anyone knows of where to find one or if there is a way to successfully bypass the iacv please let me know!!!! The on off switch and full throttle does not work.So my challenge is this.....pick a favorite pic or 2 that you have of your CB and post it. I truly hope we get great participation because we all have some great bikes here and I for one am looking forward to seeing each and every one of them.
290c3e8537c9a991b5d3ba3f8b5ab487.jpg
31243d09a0b94ff540e6ceb34ca9c595.jpg


Titus 2:13
2013 HONDA CB1100
 
Pic one or two if the pics we already have? That seems too easy Gordo. I'll go along with the game, but rethink it for a day or two.

I like this one
906eba735347ef364ebef9913530669f.png
ever since I got the RC I'm really digging the front end look, I think the LED headlight really fits in well with the theme
f0b3153ede71852bce3aa7096d20979e.jpg


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
My at-the-time 91 year old mom cleaning my '14 Standard headlight. I did an Oregon to Illinois trip over 6 days and she decided I wouldn't be able to see at night because of all the bug accumulation.

e47146180b820af8a7b33d1afd9a4fb0.jpg
 
pdedse_imp said:
My at-the-time 91 year old mom cleaning my '14 Standard headlight. I did an Oregon to Illinois trip over 6 days and she decided I wouldn't be able to see at night because of all the bug accumulation.

e47146180b820af8a7b33d1afd9a4fb0.jpg
Need directions to Mom's Car Wash please! :rofl:
 
pdedse_imp said:
My at-the-time 91 year old mom cleaning my '14 Standard headlight. I did an Oregon to Illinois trip over 6 days and she decided I wouldn't be able to see at night because of all the bug accumulation.

e47146180b820af8a7b33d1afd9a4fb0.jpg
Dang! For a moment I could swear that was ferrets bike…..

Here’s mine.

027ff89d0c377ce8270c3f3f0d327520.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
You like the front end of yours, for some reason I've always been really partial to the back end of mine. This is my favorite pic by far.

32a82eb9334424e7c32c2367fee6641d.jpg
That's a nice radius pipe mrP, what is it?

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top