CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ferret_imp said:
Gordo_imp said:
Topped off the tank on my way home from work this morning. Lovin these cooler temps!

Titus 2:13
2013 HONDA CB1100
08bf9f1a2439744deb696fd98ac9e93c.jpg
And we have a winner for next month's challenge. Congrats!

Put your thinking cap on Gordo! You have about 2 1/2 weeks to come up with an October theme.

The rest of Y'all get out and get those pics with a gas pump and post em up!
And we have a winner for next month's challenge. Congrats!

Put your thinking cap on Gordo! You have about 2 1/2 weeks to come up with an October theme.

The rest of Y'all get out and get those pics with a gas pump and post em up! Right on! Challenge accepted!

Titus 2:13
2013 HONDA CB1100
 
Dangit. I wish I had seen this before riding back from the rally. We passed an old station with lots of weeds and four pumps looking to be from the seventies. It woulda made a good shot. Maybe I should ride back out there?
 
Running around, getting some errands done today before I blow town for a work trip that won't have me back home till some time in October, so this challenge wasn't much of a challenge! :D
 
Nice pic jedd...That can't be the price of gas lol
 
It is about $3.60 in the Phoenix, Arizona area. I used to go back and forth between San Antonio, Texas and Phoenix and it was always a lot less expensive in Texas, but not that much.
 
We pay a lot of tax on petrol (gas) in Ireland, similar in the UK too. It is currently ~$7/US Gallon here at the moment but a low would be $6/US Gallon.
 
Tev62_imp said:
We pay a lot of tax on petrol (gas) in Ireland, similar in the UK too. It is currently ~$7/US Gallon here at the moment but a low would be $6/US Gallon.
I'd stick to liters. It looks cheaper anyhow :(
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Tev62_imp said:
We pay a lot of tax on petrol (gas) in Ireland, similar in the UK too. It is currently ~$7/US Gallon here at the moment but a low would be $6/US Gallon.
I'd stick to liters. It looks cheaper anyhow :(
I'd stick to liters. It looks cheaper anyhow :(
Sure does!

I have one small delight in coming to the bike when you haven't used it for a while and you realise you have a full tank for that days ride, it's like winning a mini lottery. Small pleasures granted. :banana:
 
Inexcusable tardiness from my side, but better late then never. Work run fill-up, weather is almost tolerable and I can't remain abstinent any longer.

"Full special!" Is the word of the day. Our petrol comes in 3 flavors Super 98, Special 95, and E-plus 91. I opt for 95 as it's designated for medium compression engines, I tried Super a few times but haven't seen any difference in performance significant enough to justify the higher price
8b012a76b5f51ac42936230457522cad.jpg


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
tod.branko_imp said:
Inexcusable tardiness from my side, but better late then never. Work run fill-up, weather is almost tolerable and I can't remain abstinent any longer.

"Full special!" Is the word of the day. Our petrol comes in 3 flavors Super 98, Special 95, and E-plus 91. I opt for 95 as it's designated for medium compression engines, I tried Super a few times but haven't seen any difference in performance significant enough to justify the higher price
8b012a76b5f51ac42936230457522cad.jpg


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Tod, looks very clean, even welcoming for a fuel station. Sorry i don't have a picture, but filling stations where i live don't get that kind of respect unfortunately. :biker:
 
Vic_imp said:
tod.branko_imp said:
Inexcusable tardiness from my side, but better late then never. Work run fill-up, weather is almost tolerable and I can't remain abstinent any longer.

"Full special!" Is the word of the day. Our petrol comes in 3 flavors Super 98, Special 95, and E-plus 91. I opt for 95 as it's designated for medium compression engines, I tried Super a few times but haven't seen any difference in performance significant enough to justify the higher price
8b012a76b5f51ac42936230457522cad.jpg


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Tod, looks very clean, even welcoming for a fuel station. Sorry i don't have a picture, but filling stations where i live don't get that kind of respect unfortunately. :biker:
Tod, looks very clean, even welcoming for a fuel station. Sorry i don't have a picture, but filling stations where i live don't get that kind of respect unfortunately. :biker: That's sad to hear. Most of our filling stations are nice clean and usually have many facilities adjacent like restaurants, tyre shops, car wash, mosques. They are also pretty new because every 10 years or so they break down the old one and build a new one in it's place

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
GoldOxide_imp said:
Tod: What is in those little green jars?
It's grease. I guess they are trying to push it a little, those shelves will have random stuff on different days, sometimes oil, sometimes injector cleaners, sometimes fire extinguishers

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top