peterbaron
Road warrior
Houtman, you are the prime artistic suspect of making these beautiful murals in your area!! 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

No Peter , I have been arrested twice for putting obscene murals on public buildings....peterbaron_imp said:Houtman, you are the prime artistic suspect of making these beautiful murals in your area!!![]()
No Peter , I have been arrested twice for putting obscene murals on public buildings....Houtman_imp said:No Peter , I have been arrested twice for putting obscene murals on public buildings....peterbaron_imp said:Houtman, you are the prime artistic suspect of making these beautiful murals in your area!!![]()


No Peter , I have been arrested twice for putting obscene murals on public buildings....peterbaron_imp said:No Peter , I have been arrested twice for putting obscene murals on public buildings....Houtman_imp said:No Peter , I have been arrested twice for putting obscene murals on public buildings....peterbaron_imp said:Houtman, you are the prime artistic suspect of making these beautiful murals in your area!!![]()
I can tell you it was a gesture in good meaning![]()

I recall some interesting Route 66 murals in your general vicinity!cj599_imp said:Well i do have some murals close by ill get out the dslr and take a few

peterbaron_imp said:Higgins, great bike and shot
GoldOxide_imp said:That tank - HigginsNYC - is very nicely done.
I reckon there is a large variety of city murals in Brooklyn? Do the subway cars still carry them from time-to-time?
