CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houtman_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman, you are the prime artistic suspect of making these beautiful murals in your area!! :D
No Peter , I have been arrested twice for putting obscene murals on public buildings....
No Peter , I have been arrested twice for putting obscene murals on public buildings....
I can tell you it was a gesture in good meaning :P:D
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman, you are the prime artistic suspect of making these beautiful murals in your area!! :D
No Peter , I have been arrested twice for putting obscene murals on public buildings....
No Peter , I have been arrested twice for putting obscene murals on public buildings....
I can tell you it was a gesture in good meaning :P:D
No Peter , I have been arrested twice for putting obscene murals on public buildings....
I can tell you it was a gesture in good meaning :P:D
And I was only joking about being arrested twice , it was only once......
 
Cj599 the monthly photo contest has a theme. This month it is your CB with murals or wall art. If not theme related you should really post your pics in the Let's See Your CB On The Road thread, or in the CB pics forum
 
Well go to page 1 for the basic info. But Empty Sea started this and picked a subject. Then during the month people take pics of their bikes with the subject. The first person to post a pic gets to pick the subject for the next month.

Ben70 picked this subject on page 262 I believe post 2619.
 
We do want to see pics of your bike so dont stop taking and posting them.
 



Thursday 18 March. Ok. Hope this qualifies for the monthly challenge, I did genuinely try. I forgot to move the bike into the second pic though oops. Visited a place called the ‘Rope Walk’. It’s in a place called Barton upon Humber. Where they used to make rope for ships/boats the traditional way. It’s a sort of museum now cum cafe cum Arts gallery. Obviously closed due to COVID. It’s hundreds of feet long. Built back in 1767 Grade II listed and used up until fairly recently. I think. The murals were painted by local school kids on some fencing in the car park. Not sexy I know but it’s the best I could think of bearing in mind COVID travel restrictions etc and the weather looking ominous. Anyway, nice little ride out. Gawd it’s nice to be out on the CB, I actually stopped on the way back, to soak it in for just a moment. The view over the cockpit has got to be one of the best IMHO, chrome dials, metallic tank, lovely......
 
Very nice Jfro .. good job...and pretty bike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top