CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UK have an enviable record of protecting historic buildings and those that are not so historic but unique. If these buildings get knocked down they are gone forever and it is great to see this example standing. Bike looks well.
 
Forgot about this thread. Here ya go...

7a5e480a66f121698e14e950a04c822f.jpg


546ab17d979fff07b11c5442fcd97f1a.jpg


5371e60a73ccb71b8ba5f89bdd1f3d27.jpg


6aaedb2732b5c040008a060947c45f81.jpg
 
Nice perspectives DBM.

Is the rear box permanently mounted? The snaps would have been maybe even better with the box briefly laid aside. Your black beauty is strong contrast in all the pose settings.
 
I enjoyed the challenge this month. Since a few weeks I was willing to go and take a few pictures of the Saint-Egrève old swimming pool, before it is destroyed - sooner or later it will be replaced by some new buildings, as Saint-Egrève town has built a new swimming pool, just finished end of last year. So the monthly challenge was a good trigger for me to go and record these images...
Saint-Egrève is the large town besides my village, in Grenoble area. So I had only a few miles to ride. I like these paintings, all along the outer walls of the old swimming pool changing rooms...
40cb06f9dfb3a11c6c57ad1c285918eb.jpg


3913aa73a80bd9f36c460a7af19adb18.JPG


On the way back to home, there is also this painting dedicated to the "33" bus line, which was passing there, at the Saint-Egrève climbing rock area:
e142552d1399fad105de13bbf5a30e4e.JPG


And I like also this more recent paint, on a new apartment building, not far from my home...
7f6bae41dffa455fd6658c7c281dd4f6.JPG


27627baf694bf8f336e2ef48b0996811.JPG


All my pictures taken during this short ride can be seen in this album - including two panoramic views of the old swimming pool walls... I recently found that "Hugin" software gives good results for pictures assembly, while all the other software I had tested before were always a bit disappointing.
 
Great pics as usual Delphisa. Beautiful art work and bike
 
First ride this year. This is on the side of a building of a local business that sells window blinds....called “The Blind Wizard”.
77b4ae12c318d6a8b1a4997ab7616979.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Archive photo from 2017. Flood wall murals, Portsmouth OH
511c4ff5948dbd58b8044d10016fa29d.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Dang! Again I have to agree with Au₂O₃.
 
Oh wow. great stuff cj ...so colorful. Great job !
 
Wow! There’s some great work there, CJ. Thanks.
 
Some great pictures, I'm going to struggle to match anything like those, wall art is pretty scarce in Ireland (apart from Northern Ireland where there is some really iconic stuff). This is the best I could do in my area. On the outskirts of my town, besides the main road into it, there is this concrete ball structure and most people in Ireland know off it. The wall art makes out it was an asteroid from outer space put there by aliens.



 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top